Thursday, March 27, 2014

I don't have a product, but I'd really like to learn how to market and make money on the Internet. I'm a complete newbie and have no idea where to start

Even if you don't have your own product, you can still make money on the Internet. There are many products online that have an affiliate program. Affiliate programs will pay you a set commission for each sale.

Many affiliate programs that are out there provide you with the tools that you will need to get started like articles, banners and keywords.

What If you are just starting out and don't know where to begin? - There are many programs out there that will show you how to make money online. But the programs that I have found that has helped a lot of people just getting started is the Chris Farrell membership. I have posted a review here:

Chris Farrell Membership Review

No comments: