Thursday, September 11, 2014

Chris Farrell Membership - Is it Really Worth Joining?

I am no longer promoting the Chris Farrell membership Have a look at this program instead:





Recently I had the opportunity to have a look inside the Chris Farrell membership with their $4.95 seven day trial. In this article I am going to point out what I did like and what I didn't like.

Before I get into that though I am going to give you a brief overview of what the Chris Farrell Membership is.

So what is it? Its a site that will show you how to make money online step by step. Chris Farrell the creator was a realative newbie back in feb 2008. Like many of us he struggled at first. He almost quit twicw bwfor making any money online. By the 6th month he was making a consistant $250 dollars a day. By the 9th month he had his first $1000 dollar day. Like I said its a site geared towards the completer newbie who has neer attempted to make money online before. Im talking a person who only knows how to work e-mail and surf the web.

Click Here For More Info

Anyway back to the points that I was goig to make my likes and dislikes about chris farrell.

1. What I did like - I like that fact that most of his teaching is done through videos. He has tons and tons of videos. I am a visual learner so its like looking over his shoulder. Watching his videos its step by step. By this I mean "click here" "drag this" ect.. If you have trouble with the technical stuff don't worry chris has it covered.

Site Updates - The site is updated often. Chris is constantly providing value to its members.

21 Days To Success - I liked this because at times I tend to lose focus and this will help you stay on track. What this is is chris will give you tasks to do for 21 days through video. He did this because when he first started he was fustrated and he suffered from "information overload". This will keep you focused.




Support Staff - I was impressed by the support staff. Before joining the trial i decided to test them out. I asked them very detailed questions just to see if they would answer. Not only did they answer the response was quick and I got a detailed answer back. I have joined other programs and sometimes I would wait 2 weeks for a response. Its hard to get quality support these days but chris and his staff answered all of my questions.

Chris And His Likeability - When I tried the trial I could tell that chris really cares about his members succeeding. When he speaks he is genuine. It is quite clear that he is not in the business of ripping people off.

Now on what I didn't like:

1. He keeps on stressing that in order for you to make money online you need to build a list. This is true but this is not the only way to make money online. There is not a mention about PPC (pay per click advertising) or article marketing.

2. Using wordpress to build your websites - There is little mention about this. Today if you wanted to build your own website the first thing that they tell you is build your website using wordpress. With chris' site he teaches you how to build a one page website using html. His site does have videos on wordpress but they are a little outdated.

Verdict:

So do I recommend the chris farrell membership? Yes. Like I said his program is for complete beginners. If you are just venturing into this field his training is good. With his methods you will make money but if you want to advance to increase earning you might have to look elsewhere.



If making money online is something you want to consider I suggest you check out the chris farrell membership


No comments: