Thursday, January 7, 2016

How long will it take me to make money online?

A question I get posed to me all the time is goes a little something like this... "Hey I want to know how long it is going to take me to earn money online here. What do you think?"

My answer is always the same, but a little bit different depending on how the question is asked, but one thing remains a constant.

YOU are in charge of your success. Not me. Not your neighbour.

Second, you have everything you need here at WA to create success. It requires you to build a website, which is your foundation for success...this is the foundation of your house that you can build as big as you want. If you want the nice granite countertops in your kitchen, that will come later.

But before you can build that kitchen, you need that foundation. This is where your website and your niche come into play.

Continue Reading Here.....

No comments: