Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Learn Affiliate Marketing Basics - 3 Tips to Pick Up and Learn Affiliate Marketing As a Beginner

It's important to learn affiliate marketing basics so you will have a strong foundation that will help you to eventually make a massive income online.
If you're not sure how you can learn affiliate marketing properly as a beginner, then I'd like to offer you the 3 tips below:

Tip 1 - Focus on Learning One Thing At a Time.

Learning the online business initially can be overwhelming, and if you're not careful, you can suffer from information overload when you learn affiliate marketing.
Imagine having to learn how to pick a good affiliate offer, put up a website or free blog, search engine optimize your site, submit your site's RSS feed, social bookmark your offer, write articles to drive traffic and many other more techniques as a beginner. I'm sure any beginner will be overwhelmed.

So I recommend that you study and learn affiliate marketing at your own pace and target a specific topic at one time. That's the only way you can progress.

Tip 2 - Start Putting Into Practice What You've Learnt

I remembered that when I first started to learn affiliate marketing as a beginner, I applied the first tip and learnt things one at a time without trying to overload myself.
However, one big mistake I made was not putting into practice what I learnt, and I easily forgot what I learnt after that.
So in the end, I had to keep going back to relearn what I had forgotten.

One thing that helped was putting into practise immediately what I had learnt so I could retain those skills.
You should do the same so you won't waste time your time like me.

Tip 3 - Find Out What Works For You

One thing that I've also discovered along the way was that while some skills worked for some people, it might not work for me.
I remembered one online expert teaching in his book that the one important way to promote a website was to jot down onto an excel spreadsheet all that what was done. He even provided the template.

However, his template was kind of messy for me, and I had to tweak it to work for me. In the end, jotting it down on a notebook using pen and paper was what worked better for me.
Similarly, find out what works better for you and stick to that, because the basics you learnt aren't set in stone.

Take it from me. If you apply my 3 tips above, you'll learn affiliate marketing much faster and have a much higher chance of success.And if you would like to learn affiliate marketing more in depth, getting the right resource will really be of help to you. The best resource that I know of can be found at Wealthy Affiliate.


No comments: