Tuesday, October 10, 2017

How to Build Your Own Free Website and Make Money For Yourself

How to build your own free website may be something you are thinking of right now as you have probably heard about the many people making money online. One of the questions I used to ask myself was that if something happened to my day job would I be able to support my family? Well I think you can guess the answer to that.

So I began thinking about what else I could do. I began looking online to see what was out there. I saw that you could fill out survey's but looking more into it you could really make much from it. I was looking for something more stable. At this point I knew that there was a lot of scams out there so I was very cautious about "make money online opportunities.

Its not that I had a bad job it just that I wanted to be in control of my own life and call the shots. I kept on looking online and I found out about affiliate marketing. So I dug into finding out more information about it. Its basically promoting other companies products for a commission. This appealed to me. I tried to do this on my own but I wasn't really getting anywhere.

One day by accident I came across a site called wealthy affiliate. I was skeptical at first cause I had read about online scams and all of that stuff. But once I came across the wealthy affiliate website they did not promise the instant riches the other programs had promised.

I decided to sign up because on the sight it said you could sign up for free. Once I sign up I was able to see that they provide you with 2 free websites training modules so you could get started. In looking around the site I felt at ease because their is a community willing to help you out so you won't feel lost getting started.

If you want to find out more about wealthy affiliate you can learn more here.




No comments: