Sunday, February 3, 2019

What should you do if you hate your job?

So what should you do if you hate your job? There are many people that are working in jobs that they don't want to be in. They hate the routine and are frustrated that they are stuck with their job. What happens is when you try to reason with them it doesn't work because then the excuses come:

1. I need to gain more experience here then I will quit

2. If I leave so early it will put a bad impression on my resume

3. You got lucky, doesn't mean I will

4. I don't have any contacts, don't know where to start

If you are stuck at your job there is another way. Its called affiliate marketing. Now I have to be honest with you affiliate marketing is not some get rich type of thing. It works but the thing is most people who start don't follow through to see any results. With affiliate marketing you are promoting other companies products for a commission through affiliate programs.

Where can I learn this stuff?

At wealthy affiliate they teach you step by step on how to build websites and make money from them. So if you hate your job and want to work for yourself this might be something you want to look into. This is not some get rich quick type of scam as it is a real opportunity. If you are willing to work you will see results.



No comments: