Thursday, June 4, 2020

3 Dollars Short of $8K - My First Progress Report

Ralph a current wealthy affiliate member joined wealthy affiliate back in 2016. He had zero experience with affiliate marketing but he put in the work. Over time he was able to see results.

Total Earnings Breakdown

2016 Earnings - $0

Like many of us here, not a lot is expected when getting started. Since this was my first experience with affiliate marketing, I wanted to learn as much as I could about what I was getting into.
Also, since I never considered myself someone who loved to write, I used this time to learn how to become a better writer that got people interested in what I had to say. So all I did was push out content since that is what google is looking for.

2017 Earnings - $329.84

I made my first sale of $4.50 in march, and like anyone who’s made their first sale as a member here, that was probably my happiest moment. Then and there I knew this was real and that I could do this...


Read The Full Post

No comments: