Sunday, January 20, 2019

What are some good businesses that can be started with a very small capital?

I recommend that anyone looking to test the entrepreneurial waters give e-commerce a start. You can actually sell goods without ever owning them.

I got started with E-Commerce when I was just 13, buying custom bicycles and selling all of the parts separately.

Later I realized that I could sell just about anything without owning it at all. When a customer would place an order with me, I would get their money and use it to place an order with my supplier straight to my customer’s house.

The difference in price and cost is my profit to keep. This is a business model known as dropshipping.

A customer places an order on my website, I then buy much cheaper from a supplier and ship the order straight to my customer’s house.

Keys to success:

Start with one product (or a very small niche selection, if you must). Remember, Amazon started with Books on the internet.

That flagship product should cost you less than $10, and sell for $29. In my experience, $30 is the maximum strangers are willing to spend with a stranger on the internet, with no recommendations from trusted sources or other social proof.

Most people stress over what they will sell. The truth is, it’s all about angle. Super generic products are totally fine, when combined with the right audience. Just about any product you can think of probably has an affiliate program.

If you are looking to start your own online business have a look at this online community that provides step by step training. You can start for free to test it out.

No comments: