Friday, April 5, 2019

How do I earn money from home using the internet?

This kind of question gets me both excited to answer, and also mad as hell. Let me explain:

Why it gets me excited:

It gives me an opportunity to share my knowledge and experience

It’s an opportunity for someone to learn something new

It can change your life forever financially

Why it gets me mad:

Most people are looking for quick fixes

They are not willing to do the work

They want a magic button or blue bill to get rich quick

They quit after 14 days as they weren’t prepared to work

They want freebies all the time

They are not willing to pay for software that will make their ventures easier

Anyway, I’ve also learned to give everyone a fair chance and to not judge anyone based on the questions they ask, and to let people decide for themselves if an opportunity is for them, so let me start by sharing with you the different types of people there are in the world of money and how their emotional attachment to money can either make them or break them, before we get into the specifics of how to make money online:

The type of work that will allow you to travel the world, have the least amount of stress, and make tons of money is online affiliate marketing. Now this is not some "get rich quick" thing. It takes real work and it is a serious opportunity.

If you are just getting started have a look at this online community. You can sign up for free to give it a test drive.


No comments: