Friday, April 5, 2019

Where can I find one on one internet marketing training?

There are several internet marketing gurus out there. And getting one depends on your current internet marketing skill level. I knew that there was money to be made online and I had an idea but I really didn't have a solid plan. I would try to do this on my own and I did make money but I was looking for a place where they had everything in one place. What I was looking for was training, websites, video training, traffic generation ect.

So, I looked for platforms and compared them meticulously. I made sure that I won't be getting a get rich quick scheme platform nor the type that promises a lot. Then, I came across with Wealthy Affiliate. If you are just starting out you can sign up with wealthy affiliate free and give it a test drive.

This is not some "get rich quick" type of thing as you will have to put into action what you learn. It will take time but if you are consistent you will see results. You need to be patient.

No comments: