Sunday, March 3, 2019

Wealthy Affiliate - My Opinion On It

I am currently a fulltime member of wealthy affiliate and in this blog post I would like to share my opinion on it. When I fist saw wealthy affiliates website I was skeptical at first. I was skeptical in the fact that I knew that there was a lot of scams online. The thing that made me comfortable about wealthy affiliate was that you could sign up for free and check it out to see if this is what I wanted to do. So I signed up.

Once I signed up I got access to some of the features to try the program. At this point I knew what affiliate marketing was but at the time before discovering wealthy affiliate I was trying to make money online on my own and I was looking for a place that had all of the tools in one place and wealthy affiliate was it. You are probably reading this and asking yourself "what is so good about wealthy affiliate"? I can tell you that if you are looking to build your own online business and becoming your own boss wealthy affiliate would be a good place to start. Then gain you could try building an online business on your own and getting nowhere.

If you can follow step by step training, have discipline, and be patient then this could be a great opportunity for you. They have an excellent certification course and a lot of additional training materials where you can find any topic discussed by the members of the community. There are many successful internet marketers among WA premium members who can assist you with any issue or a problem you might have. All members of the community respect each other and are really willing to help anyone who join WA community.

Wealthy Affiliate And Its Benefits:

1. You can start for free

2. Get 2 free websites to build your business

3. Video tutorial training

4. One on one help

Ect..

I would like to add that once you sign up you have access to everything for 7 days. This will give you a good taste of what the community is about. After the 7 days you still have access to your 2 websites and the 10 modules of training. You can still make money with the free membership as this is how I started. But the thing is with the free membership your communication will be cut off so if you are working with the free membership and your are stuck you won't be able to ask for help.

If you are serious about working for yourself and building an online business premium would be the way to go. With premium you have access to everything. If you are committed and willing to put in the work then premium is the way to go. Plus you will have a whole community providing support.

If you decide to join premium for the first month you get a discount of $19. After the month you will have to pay $49 thereafter or you could pay yearly for $359. (payment Options)

I’m sure, that once you join WA community you will realize the importance of staying a premium member for your online business if you want it to grow and keep your success for years.





No comments: