Monday, July 17, 2017

$5k per mo is possible - Follow the training and you'll get results

Bthiel joined wealthy affiliate in late 2013. Since then he has grown a single niche site to the point of earning well over 5k per month.



I recently re-subbed and I've decided to drop a bit of inspiration for anyone who might be needing it.

I've been away from WA since last August or so, and some crazy things have happened since then.

What you're going to see/read shouldn't be taken as gloating or bragging, but simply as an example of what's possible (after time) when you follow the training that's been laid out for you here, and also what could happen if you don't.

Oh, something to keep in mind before we jump in: It doesn't really matter what you sell, it matters how you sell it.

When I first joined WA back in 2013, I had absolutely no clue what I was doing and zero idea of what was even possible. I thought making $500 /mo in residual income would be expecting too much, boy was I wrong.

Fast forward 3 years, and here's a screenshot showing my first month earning over $5K using a single site. Anyone who uses Amazon to monetize will probably recognize the graph.



Source

No comments: