Wednesday, July 19, 2017

This Is What Organic Rankings in Google Can Look Like Over Time

Veronica has been a wealthy affiliate member for 9 years. In one of her post she writes what happens with your google rankings if you stick with it and give it time.


If you are relying on organic rankings and traffic, it can be rough in the beginning when you see little results.

I just want to share one picture with you and show you what this organic ranking journey can look like…

This is one of my sites, that gets 90% of the traffic from Google and other search engines.

The site is 2 years and 3 months old, sounds like one of my babies lol.

I started out submitting 2 posts weekly. Now I submit 3 – 4 posts, (most of it outsourced content). This is helpful content on a regular basis, no secrets no hype, content that ranks and over time grow.


Source

No comments: