Monday, July 31, 2017

First $500 month

Wealthy Affiliate member Craig is from the UK he tried affiliate marketing with another program but wasn't successful. He hoped that following wealthy affiliates training that he would be able to make some money. Here is one of the posts made his first $500 dollar month.

Finally cracked it today on the last day of the month!

Not including any further sales today my earnings have come from the following:
IPTV subscriptions $443

Amazon $39

Shareasale $8

VPN subscriptions $11

Last few months have gone like this>>>

$150 > $343 > $440 > $501 (this month)

It has taken me almost 11 months to reach this milestone. My next milestone is $1000 at 18 months. I hope you can take some inspiration from this.

FYI - I have 167 posts and 8 pages on my website. Daily traffic average 200.

Onwards and upwards!!


Source

No comments: